The HAMILTON-C6 features a high-performance turbine, which provides a class-leading peak flow of 260 ml per minute and carries a lifetime warranty. Together with a slender and easy maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, the HAMILTON-C6 thus can effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital. The shelf-mount version with various mounting options for the detachable monitor allows for smooth integration into various settings and environments.
Ventilation of adults, children, and newborns
- Adaptive ventilation ASV® and INTELLiVENT®-ASV
- Intellisync + synchronization with the patient in real-time
- High Flow therapy with high oxygen flows
- P / V Tool Pro recruitment of alveoli along with evaluation
- Pulmonary pressure measurement
- IntelliCuff® cuff pressure regulation of the intubation tube
- Integrated HAMILTON-H900 humidifier control
- State-of-the-art ventilation modes for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients
- High-performance noninvasive ventilation
- High flow oxygen therapy
The HAMILTON-C6 embodies a new generation of ultra-modern ventilators.
It combines modularity, user-friendliness, and mobility with the most modern functions and enables you to adapt ventilation therapy to the individual needs of your patients.
Keeping an eye on patient-ventilator synchrony
With this new ventilator, Hamilton Medical also introduces the brand new technology IntelliSync+. It was developed to avoid patient-ventilator asynchronies and their negative effects on patients.
Slimline, flexible, convenient
Independence of compressed air together with a slimline and easily maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, enable the HAMILTON-C6 to effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital. The shelf mount version with various mounting options for the detachable monitor allows a smooth integration to various settings and environments.
The HAMILTON C6 comes equipped with a high-performance turbine with a life-long warranty, providing a class-leading peak flow of 260 liters per minute. Together with a slender and easy maneuverable trolley and a 3-hour battery life, the HAMILTON C6 thus can effortlessly accompany patients on transports within the hospital.
The HAMILTON-C6 offers:
- Adult, pediatric and neonatal ventilation.
- Independence from air supply with integrated ultra-quiet turbine (lifetime warranty)
- Over 3 hours of battery operating time
- Automated control of the patient’s ventilation and oxygenation with INTELLiVENT-ASV
- Protective Ventilation tool for lung assessment and recruitment via P/V Tool Pro
- Intelligent automated ventilation via Adaptive Support Ventilation (ASV)
- Advanced invasive ventilation modes such as (S)CMV, SIMV, APVCMV/(S)CMV+, APVSIMV/SIMV+, PCV+, PSIMV+ & SPONT
- Synchronized non – invasive ventilation modes such as NIV & NIV-ST
- Bilevel ventilation modes such as DuoPAP & APRV
- Demand-flow nCPAP & nCPAP-PS ventilation modes (optional)
- High flow oxygen therapy
- Adjustable resistance compensation for endotracheal tubes TRC
- Automatic response (leak compensation) to varying leaks and adaption of trigger sensitivity in all modes by IntelliTrig
- Inspiratory and expiratory trigger synchronization via IntelliSync+
- Transpulmonary pressure monitoring via the esophageal catheter.
- Capnography, mainstream (volumetric) or sidestream
- SpO2 monitoring
- Cuff pressure controller control from ventilator IntelliCuff
- Nebulization (pneumatic or Aerogen)
- HAMILTON-H900 humidifier control via ventilator
- Paramagnetic O2 sensor
- 17in HD touch screen
- Display of 63 monitoring parameters.
- Real-time visualization of the lungs with representations of tidal volume, lung compliance, heart and pulse, resistance and patient activity, including hemodynamic status and cuff pressure via Dynamic lung.
- Graphic display of target and actual parameters for tidal volume, frequency, pressure, patient activity, and minute ventilation via ASV target graphics
- Visual representation of ventilator dependency and weaning process, grouped into oxygenation, CO2 elimination, patient activity, PetCO2, SpO2, pulse, and heart-lung index (HLI) via Vent Status
- Real-time waveforms for Pressure, Flow, Volume, Off, PCO2, FCO2, Plethysmogram1, Ptrachea, Pes, Ptranspulm
- Loops Pressure/Volume, Pressure/Flow, Volume/Flow, Volume/PCO2, Volume/FCO2, Pes/Volume, Ptranspulm/Volume
- Trends up to 72 hours for a selected parameter or combination of parameters
- INTELLiVENT-ASV panels
- Event log (up to 10,000 events with date and time stamp)
- Integrated on-screen help for troubleshooting alarms
- Communication ports: Three COM ports, two USB ports, DVI, Nurse call
- Trolley with Humidifier support, cylinder holder and tubing support arm
- Standards and approvals